Saturday, December 5, 2009

Check #16 off the list.....



#16 on the list is......Go to a resturant and eat by myself. With my best friend and roommate Amanda being in Washington for the past two weeks I have had a lot of time on my hands. So the last two weeks opened an opportunity to work on my bucket list. It was definetly an expierence eating by myself. I dont think that is going to be something that I would want to do all the time. I am very excited to check something else off...that would bring 7 things checked off of my list of 100. I also have a list of  'Things to do while I live in Vegas'...i have quite a few things still left on that list and I plan on checking everything off that list also...I have a few months left before I think I am moving back to Washington. I better start focusing on that list also..... Amanda and Hudsyn are coming home tonight. I couldnt be happier...yay!!!!

1 comment: